.

Friday, January 29, 2016

Fitness: Learning How to Get Ripped.







For most guys in the gym, figuring out how to get ripped is a priority. Some just want to be "big," but they make up a very small group of the population. Most men want more: They want to not only be big, but also be lean enough that all of their muscle definition is visible. After all, for most of you, part of the reason for going to the gym is to help you look better. Learning how to get ripped will certainly accomplish that.


But what does it take to get ripped? A proper diet? A specific exercise program? Or is there a supplement that holds the key to making the biggest difference? It takes time to get ripped.

Here are 9 rules 2 get ripped , check them out below:

•Rule #1: "I will eat protein with every meal and every snack"

•Rule #2: "I will never eat the world's worst breakfast... (none)"

•Rule #3: "I will eat before and after exercise"

•Rule #4: "I will eat it if it grows on a tree"






•Rule #5: "I will eat the salad even if it makes me feel girly"

•Rule #6: "I will not drink sugar water"

•Rule #7: "I will follow the rules of the ripped 80% of the time"

•Healthy Boy's Rule #8: "I will always workout legs, no matter what" Yes that's right folks legs are not to be forgotten in your weekly workouts, in fact working out your legs twice a week will get you even more shredded. Whether your bulking up or trimming down, leg workouts help you achieve your goals by burning more fat than any other muscle group.

•Healthy Boy's Rule #9: "I will always read the label". Whether it's your protein shake, protein bar, or packaged chicken at the supermarket, anything in a package no matter how healthy it can seem, can contain hidden sugar and fat, and artificial ingredients that have no place inside any healthy boy... or girl.


View my Flipboard Magazine.


 Like this post? PLZ Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.

PLZ Follow Us On Flipboard 4 More Fitness Fix.

PLZ Use the comment box below to contribute more ideas & Suggestions .

Best Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...